The Coollest way to heat
The Cooll SuperHybrid combines the energy gain of a heat pump with the reliability of a central heating appliance, without extra electricity consumption. This creates an efficient heating solution that can be easily integrated into almost all homes. The SuperHybrid runs on natural gas, LNG, biogas and hydrogen.
- Basic appliance with internal outdoor air exchanger
- 10 kW heating power
- Provision for domestic hot water and peak power
- Dimensions: 50 x 60 x 120 cm (depth x width x height)
- Required air ducts for connnection to outside: 50 × 40 cm (depth x width)
- Silent, compact en comfortable
- Replacement within a day
- Annual savings of at least 30 %
- Suitable for standard radiators (high temperature)
- Also works at low outside temperatures well below zero
- Natural refrigerant without GWP (Global Warming Potential)
- The same ease of use and comfort as you are used to from your central heating boiler
- The SuperHybrid heats buffer tank for efficient domestic hot water preparation
- Combination with solar therman buffer tank
- Heat recovery from ventilation air for improved efficiency
- Water/water heatpump variant for use with external heat source (land-based source, PVT)
The SuperHybrid is now being demonstrated in our partners’ homes. From 2023, the SuperHybrid will be installed on a project basis. Interested? Please contact us.
Cooll operates exclusively B2B.