Because the heat pump is thermally driven instead of mechanically, hardly any noise is produced. There are hardly any moving parts. The sound that can be perceived is comparable to that of a standard condensing boiler.
- Cooll SyperHybrid soon suitable for 100% hydrogen
- A sustainable future for monumental houses
- Press release: Cooll raises € 3 million to make its super-efficient SuperHybrid heat pump market ready
- Dutch government boosts Coolls ambitions
- Press release: SuperHybrid, the heating solution of the future, tested in a house in Kampen