Cooll works together with various parties and will supply the technology to producers of heating products. The manufacturers develop the end product for the consumer by adding the burner, the casing, and the type of roof or wall terminal. The goal is to install the first series of products from 2023 onward.
- Cooll SyperHybrid soon suitable for 100% hydrogen
- A sustainable future for monumental houses
- Press release: Cooll raises € 3 million to make its super-efficient SuperHybrid heat pump market ready
- Dutch government boosts Coolls ambitions
- Press release: SuperHybrid, the heating solution of the future, tested in a house in Kampen